Monday, September 16, 2013

wear.


Gone are the long,warm days of summer.  You know, those days when it's hot from the moment you wake up until you wake up again the next morning.  In other words, it's hot all the time!  It's already cold and dark when I kick the kids to the curb to catch the bus for school in the a.m. and it's cold and dark again right after dinner.  Thank goodness for that warm, sunny period in between, when I can enjoy watching Pennsylvania's beautiful Autumn foliage display.  This place just really knows how to do Fall.  And it brings back so many memories of last year, when we first moved to Pittsburgh and we're just settling in.  If it hadn't been for those bright, cheery leaves {and my mom's surprise visit}, I don't think I would have adjusted to our new setting so nicely.  I really do love it here.

Outfit details:
J. Crew tee
Banana Republic skirt
Loft sandals
Hair, some kind of small miracle

Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you're having a better day today! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the whole look....all the way from your cute braid in your hair....to your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look! Your hair looks so pretty, and I love those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you should see these sandals up close! I have loved them too much this summer and I'm afraid it's time to let them go. So sad. :(

      Delete
  4. I am absolutely adoring this look! You are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...