Monday, September 9, 2013

wear.


Switching my photo-shoot venue from living room to dining room.  This was a spontaneous move, otherwise I would have put some flowers in that naked vase.  Never mind the vase though.  This Kenneth Cole Reaction faux leather {fleather?} jacket is at Sam's Club for $30 bucks.  It's just the right kind of slim, amazingly comfortable fit that makes you want to wear it with everything {even a green summery skirt}.  Oh but don't you know, this is exactly how you switch up a summer outfit for fall?  I meant to do this.  I swear.  

Green skirt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
Tee: JCP
Jacket: Sam's Club of all places!

Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

15 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit. The skirt is beautiful and I love the colour of it, the sandals are super cute, and that jacket takes the outfit to a totally different level! I love your hair pulled back into a pony tail, you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me feel like a million-zillion bucks! You are just to sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute from head to toe. Don't know what I love more, the green flowy skirt or that FAB jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same predicament. It's a good place to be. LOL

      Delete
  3. Perfect way to turn an outfit into a fall outfit. Can I tell you that I've been coveting that green Anthropologie skirt since....what? FEbruary!!! I love it..and it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I hope you get your hands on one. It is literally the best, flowy, light, comfortable, elastic-band, skirt in the world!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I love that long skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't believe I ever thought short people couldn't wear maxi skirts. Rules, shmules, right?

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! I'm all about long skirts. Also, I'm so in love with your header! Did you design it yourself?

    Either way, excited to be a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did design it myself, after many failed attempts! Lol

      Delete
  6. i love this look! i just love a good maxi skirt and jacket :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. Green is my favorite color! You rock it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab skirt, lady!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...