Tuesday, September 10, 2013

wearing eshakti.

top from Anthropologie, lovely pocketed skirt c/o eshakti, sandals from REI

So, as I am trying to type anything interesting in this outfit post, my daughter is sitting on the floor staring up at me, coming down from the craziest laughing fit I've ever heard {but rather reminiscent over my own bouts of laughter}.  It all started with her asking me if I remember any French words and I said, "Oui, chat et chien {pronounced shat and she-en}."  And that was it.  She lost it, laughing like some kind of insanely happy pirate.  She asked me to say it again and again, laughing harder and more guttural each time.  Argh hahahahahahah ahhh!!!  Apparently her French teacher chose not to teach the students "cat and dog" and after McKenna's reaction I'm thinking her teacher had the right idea.

A little note about me, on the subject of laughter.  I love laughing.  In high school I was voted funniest laugh.  I was also a loud breather-inner and a snorter {I still snort sometimes on accident}.  And when I was really little my laugh sound like hill hill hill hill hill hill hill.  True story.



Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

4 comments:

  1. I love the red skirt! So cute! Also your house is beautifully decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the top, and your hairdo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a snorter, it's so awkward, yet makes everything 1000x funnier. I love this outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable and i love your side braid!

    Come check out this single mom I'm featuring and I'd love love LOVE it if you'd be so kind to like her fb page?

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/09/just-like-so.html

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...