Monday, October 7, 2013

autumn decor around my house.


It's these little traditions of putting up decorations that really get me in the holiday spirit.  When all three kids were younger, it got them excited too, but now it's only really McKenna who still gets enthusiastic and reminiscent over our Halloween knickknacks.  If the other two have been bitten by the holiday spirit, they're keeping it under wraps.  Well, I take that back.  I've heard Jackson say two times now that he doesn't like Halloween.  But we just take that with a grain of salt around here during the teenage years.  

This momma loves Halloween.  
And she's not afraid to show it.

*I found those wooden block letters at JoAnn Fabrics and sprayed them with gold glitter paint.  It was easy.  And I'm all  about the easy.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good!! I haven't yet amassed any seasonal decor except for Christmas. I really like your fireplace mantle. Of course, even undecorated, fireplaces just look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all... and I especially love the spiders on the gallery wall and the potion poster! ... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And the halloween decorations are so fun. The mantle is my absolute favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you told me about the "Boo" letters...I think I might have to steal your GREAT idea!! Can you please come and decorate my house?? Like, seriously. I love your wreath as well. Everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! The mice totally freeked me out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...