Sunday, October 27, 2013

p-inspiration: ikea restyled.




Ohhh, I'm just looking for something to do to add some oomph to a few of our pieces of IKEA furniture.  I've tampered with the idea of adding wallpaper to the back of our bookcases, so we shall see if that ever comes to fruition.  It definitely looks cool.  One super easy project I AM MOST DEFINITELY going to do is glue brass corners onto my IKEA coffee tables {photo'd above}.  That's my kind of project - no talent necessary + glue.  

Another secret to personalizing IKEA pieces is to add overlays.  Genius.  

#ikeafurniturediy



2 comments:

  1. I love all of this, I am such a decorater freak, thus the reason I need a new house.
    Time for a blank canvas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...