Wednesday, October 9, 2013

pumpkin pie mousse of jackson's dreams.


Jackson is a pumpkin pie lover.  And so I was worried that this mousse wouldn't meet his approval, but you should have seen that kid's first bite.  And second.  And third.  He was in love.  This is extra surprising since I put this together with only the ideas in my brain.  No recipe to follow.  I knew what I wanted.  It usually doesn't work out that way, but I won this time.  This pumpkin pie mousse is the bomb.  It's pumpkin pie without any baking.  And who knew a shortbread pie crust could be so heavenly?

Grocery store list:
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
1 12 oz can Libby's pumpkin
1 8 oz Cool Whip
1 pre-made shortbread pie crust in a tin
1 5.9 oz box of instant vanilla pudding
sugar
ginger
salt
cinnamon
cloves


4 comments:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...