Friday, October 18, 2013

she's nice and all, but sometimes she only blogs about her cats.


Happy Friday!!!

It's always a happy friday when you wake up at 6:30am and then crawl back into bed and sleep from 7 to 9!  Yay for shirking parental responsibilities and just letting the kids fend for themselves {just kidding, Husband was here to take over for me}!!!

These boots are magical.  As are these.  $$$

Ashley shows us three ways to wear leggings.

Sweater weather!

Hallie's funny take on organization.

Now you can block spoilers on your computer.  But I LOVE spoilers!  I'm the person who reads the last pages of a book way too early.  I'm the person who fast-forwards to see the end of a movie.  I'm the person who searches for spoilers online {all to the grief of my husband and kids who think it's cheating}.  

A DIY Super Simple fall leaf bunting.

Jenni's fall layers and Anthropologie faves.

For some immature reason, this meme really cracks me up.  When I'm a teacher, I will remember to send children on many an adventure.

Have a happy weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. the picture of that cat is really pretty. I love how the light bounces...

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...