Friday, October 11, 2013

some clickables just for you. and me. but mostly you.


Here are some happy clicks from around the web!

I'm on a shopping detox, but I can still think this sweater is awesome.  This one too!

So many pumpkin ideas all in one place!  A little break from Pinterest.

An easy candy corn tutorial for left-over felt you might have stored away somewhere!

One lucky seal!

This pull-apart bread looks divine!  Perfect for visiting family this weekend!

16-year-old Malala Yousafzai made Jon Stewart speechless.  I cried.  She's so brave.

A little story.  A couple weeks ago, husband and I went downtown to see that giant rubber duck.  I noticed right away that all of the people standing around the duck were not even looking at it.  They were all looking down at their cell phones.  I get that the duck is really not that entertaining.  I mean, it is just a duck.  But phones are taking over our brains.  Just sucking us right in like zombies.  It's kind of sad thing that there even needs to be a phone app like this one but whatever gets us talking to one another, I guess!

For some reason I can't stop laughing at this.

And this is truth.

I wish you a wonderful weekend!  We have family visiting and plan to go to the pumpkin patch and carve up some pumpkins.  We hope to show them a beautiful Pennsylvania weekend!
I hope it's marvelous where you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...