Wednesday, October 16, 2013

sometimes i just wanna be comfortable. by sometimes i mean always.

The Hollister jeans are thrifted, the hat is J. Crew, the sweatshirt is J. Crew Factory, the boots are old Anthros, and the bracelet can be found here or at #shopdearnicole on Instagramalamadingdong.

No guts no glory.  That's been my theme lately, as I get all of my requirements submitted for student-teaching.  I just gotta keep moving along, no take-backs, no fear.  Forward, onward, go dog go!  If I stop to think, I'll become paralyzed with stupid fear.  Nonsense, I say!  

No guts no glory does not apply to this outfit, however.  Today's a day for not trying too hard to do anything other than be comfortable, little me.  And it's working for me.  I got a test taken, vacuumed, put clean sheets on all the beds, put laundry away, and ate lunch beside a nice, warm fire.  No complaints at all.

Style Elixir


pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

6 comments:

  1. I remember those boots of yours....I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! So much that I still wear them even though the heel is busted. :(

      Delete
  2. I love this look, most definitely one of my favorites of yours!
    THOSE BOOOTS! I need them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These boots have seen way too much love. I should probably see if I can get them fixed up. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with that sweatshirt! Looks so cozy but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very inspiring... in many ways... "go get them tiger!" {think i should put that on a cuff?... probably not... meh} ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...