Monday, October 7, 2013

that fantastical time i got caramel and ice cream up my nose.


After seeing a prettier version of this on Pinterest, I knew I had to have a taste.
I just didn't know hooooow I was going to taste it.
I mean, look at it!
You can't get a fork through that.
And who wants to take the time to cut it into pieces?
So I did what any normal human being would do.
I picked it up and ate it like an apple.
Like an apple filled with vanilla ice cream and oozing with sticky caramel!  

It was marvelous.
Utterly spectacular.
It didn't matter that my nose was covered in cold ice cream and caramel.
I was too busy chomping away.

I'm sure I looked like a mannerless pig.
And I don't even care.
It was beautiful.

So, you wanna experience this too?
Get an apple.
Carve out the center.
Fill it with a scoop of ice cream.
Drizzle on caramel dip.
And then just go for it!!!

*As as added bonus, everything smells like caramel for the rest of the day.

7 comments:

  1. LOL Misty! That does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it was. And it was hysterical to watch my kids eat it!

      Delete
  2. freaking YUM! I better not try this for the fact that I'll probably gain a bajillion pounds this winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to stop, Hallie! I'm heading for the danger zone with all of these sweet treats. I mean, I carved out a healthy apple so that I could fill it with sugar. Uh oh.

      Delete
  3. hahaha! I was kind of wondering how such creations were meant to be eaten. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about "meant to be eaten" but my caveman instincts certainly took over. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...