Tuesday, October 29, 2013

wear and an awkward grin.


Sometimes I feel like I'm smiling the biggest most cheesiest grin ever when I'm looking at the darn camera.  And then I see the photo and my smile looks, well, not as excitable as I imagined.  I kinda look like a b-word.  Perhaps I'm just not good at hiding the awkwardness that is self-timed outfit photography, which makes me wonder what else I am not good at hiding.  Do I wear my emotions on my sleeve?  Can people tell when I am faking niceties?  When I smile, do my lips not curve up?  Oh my cray, I'm Wallace and Gromit.

I promise I'm happy - like truly happy - to share my outfit posts with you.
Even if it's weird.
And I can't hide it.


Style Elixir


pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit, especially dem boots! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cracked me up with the Wallace and Gromit comment!

    Cute outfit. I love your boots.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit.
    And you are hilarious. I may have stalked around a wee bit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your booots
    http://theeyesofadove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...