Wednesday, October 30, 2013

wear. turtlenecks and owls.

Isn't my owl scarf fabulous???  It's from my mom.  She just gets me.
{P}leather, turtlenecks, and a scarf - pretty intense for a 65 degree day, but that's how I roll.  It keeps me calm.  The only reason it keeps me calm is because if I do get the slightest bit stressed, I'll have to fight my way out of all of these layers like there's a bee in my bonnet.  Stress + 39 1/2 = hot flash waiting to happen.

TMI?  You're visiting the wrong blog.  :P

Style Elixir


pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

2 comments:

  1. I always love your outifts, that jacket is killer, and so are your shoes! Can I shop your closet someday...please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty scarf. It really is fabulous.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...