Tuesday, October 8, 2013

wear.


Pardon our crows.

I'm afraid you're not going to get very much out of me today.  After being bit by some kind of wonderful motivation bug that caused me to finish 6 months worth of college classes in five weeks, this week my brain has decided to take a vacation, regardless of my feelings on the subject.  All I can really focus on right now is Halloween, catching up on television, laundry, and making things that involve caramel and loads of sugar.  If I'm feeling extra adventurous, later I might go out and rake some millions of leaves.

Going back to the subject of television...
What are your favorite shows right now?
I'm hooked on Castle, The Blacklist,
Sleepy Hollow, and Once Upon a Time.

I should probably add something funny to the list.
Maybe.

Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

5 comments:

  1. If you're going to add in a funny show, do Parks and Rec. Loveeee it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about Parks! I love that show!! I'm going to catch up and have some laughs. Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Castle! Sometimes there is humor, but lately kind of tense! Big Bang Theory is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like when Castle is funny. Maybe it will be funnier now that Kate got fired from that terribly serious FBI job. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I haven't tried sleepy hollow... is it scary?
    You go finishing classes WTG!!!
    Love this look, the teal is unexpected... I like it!
    I’d love you to join my new linkup! I want to feature looks from it each week. It will happen each Tuesday, but we're linking today so I can feature next week!
    Thanks, Carolyn

    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/10/what-im-wearing-inspire-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...