Monday, October 14, 2013

wear.

So, this is Monday.
I actually went to bed early last night, so I feel pretty darn good.
For once.
Husband is headed out of town this week.
The kids are in school.
I'm going to continue to not shop.
Instead, I'm focusing on...
studying for a final {yay},
getting my lazy butt to the gym,
typing up my resume (say what},
taking a professional selfie headshot {wish me luck},
and writing my teaching philosophy statement.

Sounds fun, right?

Outfit details:
Flowy baseball tee from Nordstrom Rack
Thrifted jeans
American Eagle Outfitters booties
F21 necklace
Coach sunglasses from Costco


Style Elixir


pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...