Tuesday, November 12, 2013

first snowfall of the season.


I still get excited when I wake up to spy that white, fluffy stuff outside my bedroom window. There's nothing quite like it, especially the first snow of the season {by March snow can gag me with a spoon}. I have a sneaking suspicion it will all be melted by noon but WOW, it sure was fun to be that neighbor, outside in her bedhead, taking photos of every inch of our snow-covered yard!

And now my Christmas tree looks totally legit.
Thankful.



3 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY!!! Send some to VA I'm ready....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be getting some soon, right???

      Delete
  2. I love me some Florida, but I miss the season change SOOO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...