Monday, November 11, 2013

happy birthday to my beautiful mom!



We've done some pretty cool things together, over the years.  Birthday posts offer the perfect excuse to go back through photo albums and remember moments both big and small and I am so blessed to have captured such great memories with my mom.  Since our move, I especially treasure the time we have together and don't take it for granted.  In just four days, my parents will be in Pittsburgh!!!  We will have them all to ourselves for the weekend... until they head to NYC for a few days and on over to Europe {gosh they make retirement look so darn hard} until January.  I am so excited for them... Christmas in Copenhagen.  Living the dream.

Happy Birthday, Mom!  I love you very much and we are just sitting around twiddling our thumbs, waiting for you and Papa to get here!

Have a fantastic, cake-filled day!!!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your mom! i took a peek at her blog...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I cannot wait to see her photos of Europe!!

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel about cherishing every moment, I am so happy you get to see her soon!
    You look just like her! I hope she has the BEST birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...