Tuesday, November 26, 2013

husband had a decorating idea.

{Dang, my countertops are clean.  My lucky day!}


Sometimes Husband and I have lunch dates while the kids are at school.  Mostly we are out running errands and then stop somewhere for lunch, but "date" sounds better.  Today we hit up Chick Fila and then headed across the street into Trader Joe's for orange chicken.  And that's when it happened.  We saw a beautiful wreath for $8.99.  Husband really wanted it, I could tell by his expression, but I reminded him that we didn't need a wreath because we ordered one from the neighbor boys.  And then that man suggested we buy the wreath anyway and put it on the dining room table with a candle or something in the middle.  A regular Nate Berkus, I tell you.  Husband will try to tell you it was all my idea, but it just isn't true.  We brought it home and put it on the table with a vase full of lemons and I took way too many pictures of it than is probably healthy or normal.

Husband has some pretty good ideas.

3 comments:

  1. That wreath looks great on the table! Coincidentally I bought the same one at trader Joe's in Portland, Maine when we were there last weekend...oddly it was 9.99 there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath looks great on the table! Coincidentally I bought the same one at trader Joe's in Portland, Maine when we were there last weekend...oddly it was 9.99 there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea! love your red chairs, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...