Saturday, November 2, 2013

me and the middle boy.

I'm so very thankful for my boy.  These days we are spending quite a bit of one-on-one time together as we work out every other day at the gym and try to find other ways to stay active at home.  Yard work is one way we enjoy the sunshine and burn calories at the same time.  Our goal is simple: to move.  

We do way more than move though.  We talk...because this boy can talk!  He is full of so many ideas and stories and imagination.  He makes me laugh and he makes me think.  He is also my gentleman who helps load and unload groceries.  He still gives me goodnight hugs and lets me tuck him in at night.  He's the first one awake in the morning, bright-eyed and ready to begin the day.  He's amazing.

I am blessed to be his mom.





1 comment:

  1. I love that you two work out together! That is so great that he is so helpful too! You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...