Tuesday, November 5, 2013

thankful for my peeps.


The other day I talked about home and the idea of home being wherever you make it... and that's all fine and dandy, but sometimes I just miss my people.  My family.  The people who get me {or if they don't, they at least put up with me for no other reason than we are blood}.  I am so thankful I have them in my life, no matter how the milage between us has increased over time.

The good news is my parents will be here visiting in 9 days!!!  I cannot wait to see those two wonderful, familiar faces.  :)

I love those guys.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! Everyone looks so cheery, I wish I had as many photogenic family members as you -lol again, beautiful pictures, your family looks like so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...