Monday, November 4, 2013

this little lady.


This girl.  She's my spunky beast.  My huggy, cuddly monkey.  She still gives me sweet, little kisses right on my mouth.  Just because.  And she even makes the mmmmwah! sound while doing so, which is pretty much music to a mother's ears because those kisses don't last forever.

McKenna is my entertainment for the winter, as basketball takes over our evenings and weekends.  It's so fun to watch her play.  She's bomb {did I say that right, Carleigh?}.  I mean, she's like a fire cracker out there on the court.  It's thrilling.

I'm thankful for the youth and energy she brings to our family, yet appreciate her ability to laze around like a pro. She is always willing to help with dinner and she makes herself a breakfast of champions on most mornings before school. She cringes at the thought of shopping for clothes, but once you get her in a dressing room, it's like a fashion show.  At rare times she'll put on a dress, but most often you'll find her in a soft pair of sweats.  The only time her hair is up is for basketball, otherwise it's always down.  She knows what she likes and she's been adamant about that since she was two.  This girl knows what she wants and what she has to do to get it, yet will stop everything to help a friend.  She's who you'd want on your team.  :)

She's such a blessing to me and I am thankful for her every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...