Tuesday, November 19, 2013

wear.


This sweater is so many, many years old and it's like I've just rediscovered it this year. I think I like it mostly because it covers my bum.  Just saying.  

My parents said adieu yesterday and as I stood waving out the window, watching them back out of the driveway in the smallest rental car ever, I almost cried.  It just felt weird, you know.  There they were,  the cutest grandparents you ever saw, pulling away from my house in Pennsylvania.  It seemed too surreal... like backing out of someone's driveway should be something you do regularly, not once a year.  Anyway, I sucked it up, as one must.  We all agree though, this was a great visit and we will miss them lots.  I am so looking forward to following their travel adventures on my mom's blog, so that is my positive note.  :)

As usual, I link up these crazy wear posts with the fine folks below.


Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuuuute outfit!! I feel your pain about the family leaving too. I have a daughter in Europe and one in CA (we are in WA) so...the visits are awesome but, the goodbyes are always so darn hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...