Tuesday, November 26, 2013

wear.


I pretty much live in these clothing items, so I apologize if I've become boring.  Warm layers = the only thing I really care about when snow is in the forecast.  I'm just giving myself props for not chilling in pajama bottoms all day.  Because that sounds really lovely sometimes, doesn't it?  

As we experience a big chill tonight in Pittsburgh {more snow overnight}, I offer a gentle reminder to thaw your Thanksgiving day turkey.  I, however, will not be defrosting a turkey because someone else is roasting the turkey this year.  And for that, I am thankful!

Style Elixir


pleated poppy


Suburbsmama


3 comments:

  1. Cute comfy outfit! I love your hair, do you have a hair tutorial? If not, can you make a post on how you get those beautiful curls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater looks so cozy! So cute--as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...