Tuesday, January 21, 2014

for the birds.

These cardinals {and less colorful feathered friends}.  When did they become so fascinating?  What does this mean for me; this little obsession with birds?  Wait, don't tell me.  I don't want to know.  I frequently drive along a main road here in town and I suddenly noticed one day, after all the leaves had fallen from the trees, that someone had built a magnificent bird sanctuary behind their house.  There are bird houses everywhere, and benches for sitting and viewing, I imagine.
It looks dreamy.
It sounds dreadfully boring.
That's my future, isn't it?  
Sitting happily amongst the tall trees with my favorite pair of binoculars, my trusty camera, and maybe a bird journal.
A bird journal.

1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...