Thursday, January 23, 2014

more wear.


This outfit takes me right back to the Nirvana 90's.
My Seattle roots are showing.
I'm not sure what else to say here.
I mean, I thought the outfit had so much potential when I looked in the mirror.
But no.
Just no.  
Except for the PArty down t-shirt because paying homage to one's state is just too cool.
And Pennsylvania is cool.

J Crew Factory flannel
Party down t-shirt from Etsy
Hollister high-rise jeans
Anthropologie boots from days of yore.

pleated poppy


5 comments:

  1. Well, I think this outfit is pretty fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and you look amazing. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit rocks! and your living room is a-ma-zing. so well put together!

    love love love your blog! so happy to have stumbled across it! and i'm your newest follower hey-o!

    xo, Kelsey Belle || Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...