Sunday, February 23, 2014

wear.

Pears + Gingham.  This outfit was kind of perfect for our first {of hopefully many} 50 degree days.  We've had a little, tiny taste of Spring the last two days and I'm sad to watch it go.  But it's still only February and there are a few more below-freezing days to go before Mother Nature decides we can start waking up and living again.  In Pittsburgh, we have our grass back, which is always wonderful to see, after snow-covered grounds for seven straight weeks.  I'm happy.  I'll take what I can get!  Warm weather is just right around the corner!!!

Pear sweater J Crew
Gingham J Crew Factory
Jeans Gap Outlet
Frye Campus boots


pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pear sweater, so cute!
    Yay for good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind read "pears" as "pearls" and I was so confused. Where were the pearls? But then I finally unconfused myself. Pears and gingham also make for a cute match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from the link-up! What a fun outfit and lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! Love the bright colored pear sweater with the cute gingham top! Great boots too!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I can actually see is how bloody beautiful your hair is!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and unique pear sweater! And your home looks so cozy :)
    XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Us too, it's been warming up here, less rain! I get all excited and then it will start pouring again. Sheesh, I can't wait for spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...