Tuesday, April 1, 2014

the beginning of the end.

The beginning of the end.

That's the term I used in a conversation with Husband today, regarding what is left of my schooling.  Tomorrow is my first day of student-teaching!  Well, my preclinical student-teaching.  In my program, I have to participate in pre-student-teaching to prepare for actual student-teaching.  And that is totally fine by me.  The more practice, the better!

Husband seems to think I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning with the nervous disease {I'll let you figure out what that entails}, but I am actually totally excited and relaxed right now.  With all of the stress I have experienced to get to this point, I am just completely thankful to be here now.  I am ready!

In other good news, today got up to 80 degrees, no April fools joke!  We have one bunch of flowers blooming right in the middle of our yard and I have been taking the opportunity to clear the crunchy left-over leaves that have spent the winter tangled in all of the branches.  Any excuse to be outside.  It's the beginning of the end of cold, Winter weather {I hope, anyway}.  Pittsburgh weather changes so much, from one day to the next, so no promises.  But I definitely feel like this is a great time for fresh starts.

Bring it.



1 comment:

  1. You are going to love student teaching (even pre)! First graders are so funny, honest, and intelligent. May the calmness continue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...