Wednesday, September 3, 2014

almost there.

Things are still pretty green here in Pittsburgh, but Fall is in the air, I can feel it!

I like to walk around the yard and take photos every once in awhile, so that I have proof that warmth once existed. Because winter can be cruel and everlasting, can it not? Summer flew by as usual and it was a wonderful break from just about everything. I am excited to get back to work though.  I do so much better when I have goals and, well... purpose. Purpose is good. Right now I have loads of purpose. This is going to be such a huge fall and winter for me, finishing up with my student teaching - let's just get on with it already!!! And then it'll be graduation.
Finally.  
I know how to stretch out a degree, oh my word. I have been working on this for so long and now I am finally really, truly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Twelve more assignments, one more test, and then 12 weeks of demonstration teaching - that's all folks!

No fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...