Monday, September 1, 2014

teacher wear: chevron & lace

Here's teaching outfit number 3 (of 31) I put together during my closet reorganization, in order to make my mornings a little bit easier.  These two pieces are pretty much a given that they belong together, right?  If I was a teensy more willing to put up with discomfort, I'd have preferred to wear a nude sandal with some heel, but the one cute pair I have makes fart sounds when I walk and that wasn't going to cut it (I said cut it :)).  So, I made these little sandals work and it was just fine.  And way less embarrassing than having to explain a cheese-cutting pair of shoes.

Oh my goodness this post is random.

Outfit details:
It's all older stuff, but...
Anthro top
Target skirt
TJ Maxx sandals

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this outfit! It's great!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...