Friday, September 12, 2014

teacher wear: gingham + pleats

Oh my goodness, what a week!!!  I was tempted to type that out in all caps, but didn't want to appear shouty, just passionately relieved that it's Friday.  :)

This week, because of my lesson plans needing to fit into daily school schedules, I was in the classroom Tuesday through Friday.  That is a little more days in one week than I intended to ever do, but it is what it is and I am grateful for the eye opening experience of what it's like to work full time and all that goes along with it.  I actually have had more energy this week than I have had in awhile.  I come home from the school, sit for a minute, toss in a load of laundry, help with homework, make some dinner (except for last night when Husband took me out on a date!), do dishes, do more laundry, put on some jammies, do some of my own homework, watch some t.v., make the next day's lunches, tuck some kids in, hop into bed, read a bit of Jack Reacher, and finally fall asleep so very, very hard.  It actually feels good to be genuinely busy again (even if I whine about it sometimes).

So far, I have implemented a P.E. lesson plan with the third graders and a two-day Social Studies lesson.  I have had so much fun during these times.  I know for sure that teaching is for me, which is a super great thing to be sure about when one's at the end of their educational experience, right?  I get great feedback from the kids and that's always nice.  I make sure they know that I appreciate their patience, as I teach them.  They can be so sweet (when they're not busy being naughty :).


1 comment:

  1. cute cute outfit! sounds like a great week! I'm sure they love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...